You are also hereby informed of the options available to You in terms of the usage and disclosure of Your information by us.
What information do we collect?
In the course of using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, and email address (” Personal Information “), and other information that does not identify You, as listed below.
Information You provide
Your full name and surname, email address, gender, date of birth. We may collect and store the abovementioned information when You register and use the Service or provide it to us in some other manner, for example by corresponding with us (by email or chat, for instance) when You report a problem with the Service or when You subscribe to any of our services, or search for a service.
We also collect non-personal information, which is data in a form that does not permit direct association with you or any specific individual (” Non-Identifying Information “). Non-Identifying Information is aggregated and used to help improve our Services and Third Party Mobile Applications (defined below) by providing a better way to understand the Workout Inc User experience with the level of interest in various portions of our Sites, specific Applications or specific Third-Party Mobile Applications.
Both Personal Information or Non-Identifying Information may be used alone or in the aggregate with information collected from other Workout Inc Users. Our primary objective in collecting any Personal Information or Non-Identifying Information is to provide you with a superior and personally relevant user experience.
Failure to provide some of the required information may prevent your registration as a user of the use of certain functions and services provided by the application.
You hereby ensure that the personal information provided is true and accurate, while agreeing to communicate any changes or modifications in this regard.
Note: Information about a third party
When You provide us with information about a third party, You must have the consent of that third party before providing us with that information. By providing us with information regarding a third party You warrant that You have their permission to provide that information to us.
Information collected automatically
Device information that may include information specific to Your device (e.g., OS version, hardware model, unique device identifier, network information); information about Your logging in, use of features, functions, or notifications on the device. We may also collect and use Your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize Your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to Your device and, depending on Your operating system, You can reset it through Your device settings.
Usage information: Your user account registration date and time, information about the use of the Service, such as frequency of use, engagement with particular features, which sections of the Service user visits and Your common use patterns.
Location: IP address, time zone, mobile service provider.
What do we use your information for?
- Enhancing Your user experience on our Service by operating, maintaining, and providing You with all of the content and features of the Services;
- Managing Your account and providing You with customer support. We may use Your Personal Information to respond to Your requests for technical support, Service information or to any other communication;
- Performing research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others (“analytics purposes”);
- Communicating with You via email, push notifications, reminders and/or through other digital methods about products or services that may be of interest to You either from us or other third parties. You can opt out of receiving push notifications by changing the settings on Your device or in Your browser;
- If applicable, developing and providing content and advertising tailored to Your interests on our Service and other third-party services (“marketing purposes”);
- Detecting and resolving any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
Taking other legally-required actions.
- . With respect to Your purchase of the access to the Service through the Website, Your information may be collected to process Your payments as described in detail below.
We provide paid Content (as defined in the Terms & Conditions) within the Service. For this purpose, we use third-party services for payment processing. As a result of this processing, You will be able to make a payment for the Content and we will be notified that the payment has been made and either completed or not completed.
We will not store or collect Your payment card details. This will be managed by your Apple Store ID or your Google Store ID with your subscription.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia;
- and third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
Depending on a service you use, we may share some of your Personal Data and information with third-party business partners who perform analytical and other tasks for us (in some jurisdictions such parties may qualify for being a ‘processor’ under applicable laws). These are the third-party services with whom, among others, we may share some of your Personal
Data and information:
- Facebook. We use Facebook as our advertising partner to display advertising in our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. We are using the following Facebook services: Ads manager, Lookalike audience, Campaign Planner, Creative Hub, Business Manager, Page Posts, Ads Reporting, Monetization Manager, Pixels, Audience Insights. We use Facebook’s Software Development Kit (SDK) within our apps in order to link various Facebook services with our apps.
For example, this enables users to share content from our apps within their Facebook timeline. Further information about the Facebook SDK within iOS can be found. We may share certain non-identifiable information about you and some Personal Data (but never any data related to health without your explicit consent) for the purposes described above, including to carry out marketing activities and provide you with better and more targeted service.
We share the following data with Facebook: your IDFA, your user sessions, device information (model, location, OS version, CPU, screen size, etc.), application information (version, build number, etc.), information on launching, updating, installing the App and attribution source. Learn more about Facebook ads here . Facebook may use data we provide for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook Data Policy .
- Firebase. Firebase is an analytics product from Google, Inc. that allows us to track crashes of the App, monitor events in the App, provide us stats regarding the use of the App. To track and analyze behavior of our App’s users (in particular, how they react to changes of the App structure, text or any other component), we also use Firebase Remote Config. Firebase Remote Config is an A/B testing and configuration service provided by Google, which also enables us to tailor the content that our App’s users see (for example, it allows us to show different onboarding screens to different users).
Firebase may collect certain device identifiers in order to understand on what devices and under which circumstances particular incidents and events happen. We share the following data with Firebase: your IDFA, data on installing the App, your actions in the App (for example, tapping particular buttons like whether to receive notifications or not), including actions with additional parameters, opening particular screens, starting and cancelling a trial period, starting and cancelling subscription, passing the onboarding screen, completing registration, different technical events (for example, whether you have read a manual or not). We never share with Firebase data related to health without your explicit consent. Read about Privacy and Security in Firebase here .
Protection of privacy and personal data
The data controllers are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. In application of the law “Informatique et Libertés”, the information asked by Lovely Couple application and/or that you make public on our website are mandatory and necessary for the registration, the customer relationship, the business and marketing management and marketing of your data.
For the purposes of applying this clause and, in particular, to ensure the confidentiality of the data of its Users, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a Data Protection Officer, can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our General Terms of Services, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor’s data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Only if we are obliged by law to do so, we will provide Personal Data to regulatory authorities, tax authorities, and investigative agencies.
How do we protect Your Information?
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures such as the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal information, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access Lovely Couple application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you should not share this password with anyone.
Personal data storage
Your personal data will be stored no longer than is necessary for the purpose they were obtained, including compliance with legal and fiscal obligations
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes – Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard driver through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Bordeaux, France 33000